Step-by-step guide on how to prepare
What to bring to the ceremony:
- Journal, notepad, or a few sheets of paper for journalling.
- A pen or two.
- Candles – one is enough, however, if you can, prepare at least 2 candles.
- A glass of clear, pure water.
- Incense, sage, palo santo or similar
- An item of your choice such as: a marble, necklace, ring, rock, crystal or any other item that you will programme with your intentions.
- Rock, stone, crystal, flowers, or other plants.
Before the ceremony:
Create your sacred altar space by including something that represents 4 elements.
We use the altar space as a tool to move our energy in the directions that we want it to flow. As the saying goes: “the energy flows, where the intention goes”. In our ceremony, we will create the altar space by including the 4 elements: earth, water, air and fire and here is how to do it and why:
- Water transforms, nourishes, gently overcomes the obstacles. It’s fluid, and it’s in a constant motion. Water is the element of emotions.
- Representing water at your altar space: use a cup of pure, clear water. You can also include objects that live in the water such as shells.
- Fire purifies and transmutes. It contains the creative energy, the energy of manifestation and inspiration.
- Representing fire at your altar: include candles. You can use one candle per which intention you set as a way of allowing the energy to flow from the physical to spiritual world.
- Earth represents materialisation of desires. It carries grounding energy so it’s associated with the root chakra.
- It can be represented by crystals, stones, rocks, flowers or living plants.
- The air element is associated with the heart chakra. It carries the qualities of lightness and movement. Air symbolizes communication, perception, knowledge, learning, thinking, and imagination.
- To represent the air element you can: burn incense, sage, palo santo, place feathers or images of birds at the altar.
Add any additional items that are important to you.
Prepare an item (or items) that you’d like to include into your altar space. Allow your intuition to guide you. It can be a picture, a book, a souvenir. It may be related to an important person or event in your life or it may possess qualities that you’d like to cultivate. Don’t overthink it and follow your inner voice.
Finally, pick one item that you will “charge” with your intention(s).
It can be a marble, a crystal, or a piece of jewellery.
During ceremony: make yourself comfortable & join a few minutes before the start
Please be aware that our ceremony will include some journaling and meditation. Make sure that you have a comfortable space that will allow you to do both.
Join the Zoom meeting at least 5 minutes before the start to make sure you don’t miss the beginning. We will start at 10:30 AM sharp.
Please be advised that we won’t be able to respond to the private messages once the event begins. For this reason, we would like to ask you to make sure that you have everything you need in advance.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com