A heart-centered guide to recovery
Breakups are rarely easy. Regardless of whether we’re the one initiating the breakup or whether it comes from our partner, our hearts get broken. The ending of a relationship tears a piece of our heart out. It can trigger our past feelings, touch our unhealed wounds, bring up feelings of worthlessness and thoughts of inadequacy.
These feelings and thoughts can become overwhelming, putting a shadow over other aspects of our lives. Before we know it, the breakup becomes a part of our identity. The wound can feel like it may never heal.
Trust us, we know. We’ve both been there. And we both made it to the other end.
We put together this workshop to share with you our knowledge and tools from the world of psychology, yoga therapy and energy healing that were useful to us during our own breakup recovery journeys.
The purpose of this workshop is to support you through the process of healing and recovering from your past breakups and to help you build a foundation for living life full of love.
The workshop will take place in October:
- When: 31st of October (Saturday)
- Time: 10 AM
- Duration: 2h
- Investment: €40 + registration fee
This workshop will consist of 3 parts:
Part 1 – Emotional healing:
We will discuss concepts such as:
- Why time doesn’t heal and how to heal emotional wounds
- Deconstructing the story – a way to get to the bottom of your pain
- The meaning behind the breakup.
Part 2 – Working with the energy:
We will discuss alternative ways to support ourselves through the healing process such as:
- Working with crystals
- Yoga sequences
- Guided meditations
- Working with ceremonial cacao
- Cleaning our aura
Part 3: Moving forward & building strong foundation
- Giving ourselves permission to let go.
- Letter to your Inner Child
- Setting intentions.
- Anxiety and attachment – understanding your attachment style and anxiety management techniques to tap into when things get tough.
At the end, we will guide you through a meditation at clearing your energy field & letting go of attachment to the story behind the break-up. This will be a deep meditation practice and you will receive the recording so you will be able to use it again in the future.