Bringing together psychology, psychotherapy, yoga and Eastern healing practices, this workshop is a pathway to accessing your inner wisdom.
Being able to access our inner wisdom and release what no longer serves us is a path to living a healthy and fullfilling life. By reconnecting with our bodies, we can access emotions, memories and truths that we live within us.
Our bodies have an innate capacity to heal. If we reach deeply inward and face what we find, we can extract that healing power and change our lives.
Science has proven that our bodies store memories, knowledge and emotions that are not accessible to our minds. By working with our bodies, rather than against them, we can access our inner widsom, release what no longer serves us, reconnect to our purpose, become more grounded and find the state of creative flow.
If you’d like to begin your own journey, join us on Thursday, the 3rd of September at 7:30pm for a workshop on accessing the wisdom of your body.
This workshop will consist of two parts: an in-depth overview of the latest science and research behind this topic and its practical applications. Expect to experience an inner shift or even an emotional release.
What you will learn:
- Physiology, anatomy, psychology other research behind the concept of mind-body connection as understood by western culture,
- how yoga, meditation and Eastern healing practices fit in,
- the physical impact of disconnection on the mind-body level,
- techniques to reconnect with and access the wisdom of your own body,
- bodywork, yoga therapy and other channels to release what no longer serves us and heal.
What’s included in the price:
- Stress response diary + instructions
- A guide to different relaxation techniques
- Journaling prompts for self-work
- Book recommendations
Date: 3rd of September, 2020
Time: 7:30 to 9:30
Investment: €30 + registration fee
We look forward to seeing you there.