We selected this list of 20 motivational quotes from gurus, authors, speakers, coaches and thinkers to bring you closer to your inner purpose. When you live and work in alignment with your values and purpose, you enter a state of flow where what you need comes to you with effortless ease.
What’s more, if your employees’ values are in-line with your company’s mission and purpose, your business can truly thrive and prosper, because everyone on board is working towards the same goal. A goal that’s beyond just making money.
Top 20 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You & Your Staff
Find below our list of quotes from: Deepak Chopra, Gabriele Bernsetin, Radm Dass and others. Have a look and allow inspiration to flow through you as you read.
1. Invest in yourself. You are your most important project.
“The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.”
2. Thoughts create emotions. We have the power to choose our thoughts.
“Happiness is a choice I make.”
3. Catch and release.
“Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever.”
4. Take ownership over your own story.
“You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.”
5. Present moment is all that there is. Leave the past behind, put the future on pause and see the present moment for all that it is.
“Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.”
6. What you love is your gift, for you and for others.
“Allow your passion to become your purpose and it will one day become your profession.”
7. “I Am A Recovering Perfectionist”.
“Perfectionism is a self destructive and addictive belief system that fuels this primary thought: If I look perfect, and do everything perfectly, I can avoid or minimise the painful feelings of shame, judgment, and blame.”
8. Every challenge is an opportunity for growth. Just trust your own path.
“The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.”
9. Instead of chasing money or fame, just follow your heart and intuition.
“Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.”
10. The past is in the past. Appreciate it, forgive and let go.
“So much of what holds us back in life are the long-held resentments stemming from childhood.”
11. Give yourself permission to let go of beliefs that don’t serve you.
“Your problem is you are too busy holding on to your unworthiness.”
12. Your worth lies with you.
“True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth”
13. Positive thoughts attract positive energy.
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
14. See your worth, appreciate your value, protect your own energy. Time is also energy.
“When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
15. Live your truth and the rest will follow.
“It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
16. The right choice always feels calm and peaceful on the inside.
“If you’re ever at a crossroads, ask yourself which choice is more loving. And then go do that.”
17. Ah! The sheer joy of pure existence!
“You don’t have to have a reason to feel good—you’re alive; you can feel good for no reason at all!”
18. The Law Of Attraction: the energy flows where the attention goes.
“Every thought we think is creating our future.”
Louise L. Hay
19. Scarcity is a fake concept created by societies. Abondance is all around us. Practice daily gratitude and manifest abundance in all areas of your life.
“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.”
20. You Do You!
“Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”