Accessing and living from our inner wisdom is a path to living a healthy, happy and fulfilling life. Science has shown that our bodies possess information that is not accessible to our minds. Being able to access this wisdom and release what no longer serves us is a key to emotional (and often physical) healing. By accessing the wisdom of our bodies, we can release emotions and memories locked in our bodies. We can also find our purpose, become more grounded and find the state of flow.
If you’d like to know more, join us on Wednesday, the 8th of July at 7:30pm for a workshop on accessing the wisdom of your body.
Based on the latest research into the subject of mind and body connection, this workshop will consist of two parts: in-depth overview of science behind this topic and its practical applications.
What you will learn:
- Physiology, anatomy, polyvagal theory and other science and research behind the concept of mind-body connection as understood by western culture,
- how eastern philosophy and psychology fit in,
- the physical impact of disconnection on the mind-body level,
- reconnecting with and accessing the wisdom of your own body,
- bodywork, yoga and other ways to release the past and heal
What’s included in the price:
- Free stress response diary + instructions
- A guide to different relaxation techniques
- Video with full body scan meditation
- Journaling prompts for self-work
- Reading list with reviews and recommendations
Date: 8th of July, 2020
Time: 7:30 to 9:30
Investment: €20 + registration fee
We look forward to sharing these learnings with you.