We are delighted to invite you to take part in our online yoga classes! Below are some basic details on how our online classes work. If you have any other questions that aren’t cover below, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at: email@example.com
Duration of our online classes:
- All classes are 60 min long (unless specified differently).
Types of online classes we offer:
- Our yoga classes are based on Hatha yoga principles and incorporate elements of other yoga styles.
- The classes are suitable for all levels of ability and no prior yoga experience is required.
How to register:
- Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to register for the class.
How it works:
- You will receive a link to Zoom (technology that we use to livestream our classes). Please follow the link and set up your Zoom 5 min before the class begins to make sure technical difficulties won’t cause you any delays.
How to prepare:
- All you’ll need is a yoga mat and comfortable clothes. However, since you’re practicing from the comfort of your own home, it’s a good opportunity to make yourself as cozy as you wish.
- You can light some candles and burn your favourite incense.
- Have a blanket nearby to support your knees or to cover yourself with during savasana. If you’re used to practicing with yoga blocks, try using a small pile of fairly heavy books instead.
Costs & payment methods:
- Investment: €10 per class.
- Payment via bank transfer or via Revolut. You will receive payment details over email after registering for the class.
We look forward to practicing with you
Namaste ♥ Joanna & Dee ♥ Corporate Hippies ♥